I took world wars because i was interested in learning more in depth about wars. I heard this class was fun from some people so I thought that was another good reason to take it.
This is a good reason to take world wars. It seems like it would be a good class to take if you would like to learn more about the history. I agree that this class also seems like it will be fun.
Cooper I agree with you and Gianna. I've been told by a lot of students that it one of the best classes to take in high school. People have also said that the teachers are super awesome.
This is a good reason to take world wars. It seems like it would be a good class to take if you would like to learn more about the history. I agree that this class also seems like it will be fun.
ReplyDeleteCooper I agree with you and Gianna. I've been told by a lot of students that it one of the best classes to take in high school. People have also said that the teachers are super awesome.
ReplyDelete