How is it possible for people in the WWI who lived in the trenchs for them to be normal. The stuff in them such as the rats as big as cats I could not image them crawling on me in the middle of the night or ever worse eatting out my eye ball. Those men are some pretty strong willed soilders to live in such harsh conditions. If I had to wake up every morning at the crack of dawn knowing that I could be faceing death or be put through some sort of unberable pain, I personally wouldn't be able to do it.
I personally would not be able to handle it, or I would end up "accepting that I am already dead" in order that I might somehow "live."
ReplyDeleteI agree Cooper. I have so much respect for the soldiers that fight and have fought for our country. Rats the size of cats? Just the sound of it makes me cringe. I'd never be able to survive in those kind of conditions. I would probably go insane.
ReplyDelete