Eugenics- Belief in trying to make a total race. Improving the qualities of civillians. Removing all the "unwanted".
Hitler was always wanting Germany to be the master race across the whole world. The things he attempted to do were pretty nasty to hear about in class. If I was one of the officers having to collect all the people with special needs I'd feel so bad about my self. What exactly was Hitler trying to prove when trying to make German a pure and master race.
Hitler was a lunatic. His belief in a master race influenceed a whole country into killing many to reach its goal. Imagine if Hitler would of one the war. would any of us be living?
ReplyDeleteI don't understand Hitler either. Why did he think that disabled people weren't worthy of living? That is so inhumane. I understand striving to be a strong country, but I think this was the wrong way of going at this situation.
ReplyDeleteHitler was certainly screwed up. His ideals were wrong, and messed up. I don't understand why he thought Jews, Gypsies, Soviets, and such needed to be extinguished.
ReplyDeleteCooper I agree that it would be horrible to have to be the officer or the doctor that got to deside whether someone lived or died. Wouldnt you think that having to do that is something that would scar you for life.
ReplyDeleteYa Hitler was crazy, ya lets go kill millions cause they have large noses, brown/black hair etc.
ReplyDelete