.png)
During the movie we watched today I noticed how brutal the Red Army was. If you disobeyed them you died. You would get killed by your own people. It was incredibale to watch and see how your own "friends" could just easily "mow" down their own retreating army.
That is crazy. I wonder if this were to happen today, would another country try to do something about it?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I noticed how brutal the Red Army was too. They shouldn't have killed their own people, that's not right.
ReplyDeleteIt was very weird when they started to kill their own people. It does not really make sense for a country to do that to themselves. I do not get the logic in that.
ReplyDeleteI think the fact that they wanted their men to take out the other side but if they couldnt they just decided that their men werent good enough anymore? They could have allowed them to come back and possibly send them somewhere else. Also if your already losing men from the other guys killing them what would make you think killing your own men would be a good idea. That in the end is just hurting yourself.
ReplyDeleteYes, I found this to be very interesting but also a good way to "inspire" your troops to fight harder and protect the motherland. Plus, Russia had so many people to use in the war. It seemed like they just kept coming in.
ReplyDeleteI though that was very stupid, because the Russian then lost more casualties & then the men werent properlly taught how to fight or were given specific orders of what to do.
ReplyDelete