Wednesday, April 13, 2011

London Bridges Falling Down


The attack on London is horrible. I couldn't imagine being a civillian during this time. Being scared every minute of that night. Not knowing if the next bomb is going to kill me. But are the British just going to keep on retaliating on Germany? Its kind of like two wrongs don't make a right. First one German pilot makes a mistake and drops a bomb. Then the British retaliate, now Germany is retaliating with the London bombing. So will this ever end?

4 comments:

  1. Agreed. There was no safe place to be in London the night the Germans bombed it. The civilian air raid shelters weren't even completely safe from attack. It makes me mad that the Germans were targeting the common people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title!!!!! and i agree, i also find it alittle stupid on the German part to switch from bombing industrial targets to bombing normal people. I mean whats the gain in that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would suck if you just went outside to see building on fire and people screaming. It would also be bad if you walked outside and it was hard to breath becuase of the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you. Obviously the Germans only wanted revenge on the British, but in my opinion, taking revenge does not lead to anything beneficial for either side. I don't think that aiming the bombs at the civilians was right at all. What good was that supposed to do? Killing innocent people just because they live there? Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete